Thread: serial port not reading properly innovate SCG-1

Potential Tuner

serial port not reading properly innovate SCG-1

trying to log with the innovate SCG-1 and there are to many numbers. when it reads 14,123.00 afr how do i fix this math taco bell log 5-21-22.hpl

Tuner

Im having same issue with ECB-1

Quote Originally Posted by 02reddragon View Post
    trying to log with the innovate SCG-1 and there are to many numbers. when it reads 14,123.00 afr how do i fix this math taco bell log 5-21-22.hpl
    I posted about a week ago having the same issue. I also created a ticket and it hasn't been answered yet. I would submit a ticket so they can see there is a problem. I had an MTX-L and it worked fine except for occasionally not showing up in the scanner so I would have to close it down and reopen the scanner and it would then show back up, but when I switched to the ECB-1 it always reads super high numbers and also have issues with it removing itself from the channels list.

I did get it working, but it is buggy. I had to create a new user defined channel and transform it using the inputs 1024 & .5 as the formula and select LC-2 and it seems to read correctly, but sometimes it doesn't show up in the channels list so I have to restart my laptop with both usb's plugged in and then it will work again? It sucks.

see my post "Swapped MTX-L to ECB-1 reading in the 500's"
    Torque_Vector
    408ci stroker LS3 1998 BMW 323is - 490RWHP 466RWT in 100 degree weather
    260cc CNC Ported PRC heads, 11.25:1 Compression, 4" stroke, 242/250 .615/.615", Nick Williams 92mm TB, LS3 intake/fuel rails, FAST 39# INJ, 3" x-pipe dual exhaust

Additions: ID1300 INJ, Flex Fuel Sensor, Aeromotive 5GPM variable speed Fuel Pump...

Tuner
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-LM-2-Wideband.

Here is the post I followed to get it to read even though I still get disconnect issues. This at least gets you buy for now...

Potential Tuner
    Thank you I will try it out.