Thread: wrangler 2016 3.6L gpec2 sprintex supercharged need help after replace injectors

Potential Tuner

wrangler 2016 3.6L gpec2 sprintex supercharged need help after replace injectors

so got a client that come with sprintex supercharge second hand installed on his car with stock injectors
    after close look on couple of sprintex installs get it work with stock injectors with not a big problem
    but of Corse with no injectors ther is no more fuel with no more fuel no HP ..
    after i explained him that i told him to talk with customer support if sprintex and order a feet injectors that will be good with the sprintex and known by them to do the tuning
    that was the part when all go messy after first 1000cc injectors that was really to much he come again and now with 730cc injectors

bosch 0280158290
    Flow Rate: 731cc/min = 500g/min = 66lb/hr @ 3bar
    Spray Pattern: Single cone spray
    Configuration: Compact body length
    Nozzle: Regular tip nozzle
    Resistance: 12.0 Ohms
    Connector Type: USCAR
    after a lot of search i found the deadtime of that injectors but i don't get the ideas with that controller.

ther is inj PW vs Fuel mass and Fuel Mass vs Inj PW that suppose to be changed mirrored
    and inj pw offset that need to be calculated by deadtime (did not know how to calculate it ther )

i attached the sprintex tune with stock injectors here and a pic with deadtime specs of that injectors
    really need some help here friends that injectors suppose to work but anything i try so far just lean/rich mixture i get and a rough idle..

will be glad if someone can explain how to calculate and feet that 730cc injectors with 66lb on 3 bar to 4 bar wrangler 3.6L to run it

link for deadtime pic with details
    https://mega.nz/file/fk4gXLQR#cQB0Q0...Gd3DmlOcoxip-Q
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuning Addict
    You really need to find out who he got the injectors from as most injector companies will give you the necessary data for their stuff. Also might want to move this thread to the dodge section for more support.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Dodge does NOT use the same value for injector offset as you typically see in a universal or GM data sheet. You will need injectors that have the proper Chrysler characterization units like Fuel Injector Connection or Injector Dynamics.

Advanced Tuner
    I've tuned several of their kits in the past and every one of them had had garbage for injector data. I mean every single one. I called and talked to them about it any they were of absolutely no help.

As Greg mentioned, do yourself a huge favor and buy injectors with the proper injector data for Dodge stuff. FIC, DW, ID's all have good data.

I would move this post to the Dodge section for better/more results. There may be someone over there that has taken the time to figure the data out.