Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: injector change running rich

Tuner in Training
    no line conected i just look at pressure at idle now that you say that i think when i do ma ve table i was not in open loop

i take date from one guy but compare to other to see

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    52psi at the rail, with the vacuum line disconnected and plugged? What's pressure with the vacuum line connected? Did you verify that pressure is steady on throttle snaps and WOT pulls, with the vacuum line disconnected?

Use all of the converted injector data from one single source. Take any 3 people doing the conversion and they will come up with different numbers, so if you use part from this one and another part from that one, you might as well just fill in random numbers.

If you built that VE table based on collected data, one of 3 things is happening - 1, the wideband data is wrong; 2, injector data is wrong; 3, your fuel pump has shit the bed.

Or, well, one of 4 things - 4, the way you're collecting/applying the error data is wrong. The first file you posted is still in MAF+VE blended mode. To tune the VE you have to fail the MAF and make 100% sure it is running in speed density mode. To tune the MAF you have to put it in MAF-only. To get valid data out of the wideband you have to 100% make sure it's in open loop (because you have set it that way, not because it has O2 faults) and that all trims are reporting 0.00%.
    Glad you jumped in
    Is the proper way to measure the vacuum referenced regulator with the vacuum hose connected or disconnected? I almost deleted my post after I thought about that
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Vacuum hose disconnected is what's commonly called 'base pressure'. Delta between manifold & rail will always be that base pressure with the hose off.

Tuner in Training
    i check my fuel pressure with vaccuum hose deconected and i have 58 psi i learn this thanks blindsquirrel haha

here a short log wile doing maf tuning... some time my afr is close to what i want and then it go to like 10 afr and comme back normal after a couple minute do you guy have a idea at what to look

here the log test log 3.5.hpl

here the tune canyon basemap 2022 5.3 cam tune2 injector 12613412 maf 3.5.hpt

thanks again

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by T0mmy_boy1 View Post
    fuel system is return style with stock regulator vacuum referenced .. 52 psi at the fuel rail mesure with a gauge
    Attachment 121275
    Double regulators?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by eXo3901 View Post
    Double regulators?
    No only the oem on the fuel rail that it