So I have a 2014 Jeep GC SRT 6.4, the cam/lifter issue arose. Well fast forward I replaced the cam and lifters, basically rebuilt the top end. In the process I went with a cammotion titan 1 camshaft. Well I got it tuned(had a diablo tune on it, still does) but it has drivability issues. It surges/feels like it want's to push thru the brakes, 0-60 time is slower/feels slower, getting on it from a 40 roll feels slower. All in all feels slower. So my question is can anyone look thru the diablo tune and tell me if it looks like a solid tune? I was able to read the diablo tune with hp tuners, I also read the stock file so I have both. Also the camshaft I used requires a limiter be used, but some reason in the tune the phaser is disabled? I would like to try and learn to tune this myself. If anyone has good books, or sources I should check out, please drop links, and if someone would help, I can throw you some money. I'm willing to learn, I have no intentions of being a tuner, just would like to get my stuff dialed in. Below I'll list the mods/stuff done, and attach all three files, the current tune, the stock tune, and they base tune I'm working on/trying to make.

2014 jeep srt 6.4, Cammotion titan 1 camshaft, upgraded psi valve springs, cold air intake, 180 thermostat, vvt limiter, 15 percent under drive pulley, (long tube headers-need to be installed)

heres the cam specs:
GRIND# XA221/365-XA227/365-14+4
Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
Performance
Duration at .050": 221/227
114 Lobe Separation Angle
110 Intake Centerline
Lift with 1.65 Rocker Arm Ratio: .602"/.602"
Recommended Displacement: 5.7-6.4 Liter Engines
Recommended Compression Ratio: 9.0-10.8:1
Recommended Headers: Stock Manifolds - 1 3/4"
Recommended Stall Converter: Stock to 3200