Thread: 2021 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins 3500 Dpf Egr Def Tuning ability

Potential Tuner

2021 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins 3500 Dpf Egr Def Tuning ability

Hello
    Simple question is there any possibility to disable the "three amigos" using Hp Tuners ??
    I live in a country where dpf egr and def are not mandatory so i am looking into the option of turning these functions off.
    I have tuned a few Fords F350 and F250 and i remember the disable egr yes or no option in hp tuner software before they did thet deete tune on their software so it defenetly was an option. Anyone got around to do this ??

Banned
    Good luck is all that can be said. I have solutions yes and it is not simple and it?s very time consuming unless you first do it with a different platform at which point why waste the money getting it over to HP Tuners once you?ve already done it and completed it with an other platform.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    Good luck is all that can be said. I have solutions yes and it is not simple and it?s very time consuming unless you first do it with a different platform at which point why waste the money getting it over to HP Tuners once you?ve already done it and completed it with an other platform.
    So if you use a different platform can one then download the changes made and run a compare to see what has been done? In order to create a base tune for the delete in HPT

Banned
    No for many many reasons