Thread: Ba falcon auto to manual help needed

Potential Tuner

Ba falcon auto to manual help needed

Hi guys, ive got a n/a Barra from a 2004 ba in a race car.
    Converted from auto to manual, just wanting it to run with the factory calibration minus the auto and vss settings.
    Car starts and drives, revs out but feels lazy.
    Only alteration to the tune is pats and auto trans disabled.
    Getting 1 fault code for throttle actuator.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for further tune alterations if needed and advise if I need to retro fit a vss.
    Thanks in advance.

Potential Tuner
    Hi Mikey, all

I've just converted my son's 2008 GU Patrol to an FG N/A engine. It wouldn't run right until I uploaded a complete manual file. This changed the VSS source to the ABS controller and it drove much better after the speed was being input correctly.

For reference, I used a manual program for the same year (downloaded form another car). I've added to your thread because I'm willing to help out if you still need it but I also need assistance. As you have a BA ECU you could install a hall effect sensor to measure speed.

I can't get the cruise control to work and it looks like it's because the individual gear ratios are incorrect (need to change individual ratios from FG 6 speed manual to Nissan 5 speed manual. Is HP Tuners planning to add individual gear ratio adjustment for FG ECUs? Other tuning software can do this but I've used HP Tuners for years and would like to stick with it if possible...