Thread: HP90 Tune Questions

Potential Tuner

HP90 Tune Questions

I have a few questions in regards to the HP90, I ran it a couple of months ago and blew a converter and then had the trans freshened up just incase and then got a brand new converter and I am having an issue where my Trans will shift fine sometimes and then at times it will bounce off the rev limiter and never shift into second gear until I let off. Then I had a instance that it shifted into second then third and then second again at WOT, I have attached the log for that run below.I have also attached the Tune file if anyone can take a look at them. I have done a comparison between my file and a demon file and I think I see where some issues maybe but I am not a tuner and nor do I want to call my tuner out, just looking for a little more info. Based on may comparison of the two files I am also wondering if for some reason the file became corrupt for one reason or another.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WTFHP90; 06-18-2022 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Add some text

Tuner
    Do you still have this issue?

That is a very common issue in case you have engine upgrades. TM is lost due to torque increase (or how fast it increases) or pressure issues or shift schedule issues.

Dodge Boy
    (YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl...jzHdK8B9m1Z2lQ)