Thread: 09 2.2 LAP Supercharged

Potential Tuner

09 2.2 LAP Supercharged

Hello everyone, I just recently installed the zzp supercharger kit and got a tune. Everything was running okay until my engine reached around operating temps where it started to run really lean and then rich then lean and then finally stalled. I've adjusted the timing and fuel and still had the same results. If anyone would like to see my tune file and use it if they want they can/ if they want to see what's wrong with it please do lol. I'm running a 4 bar map sensor, 60lb injectors and stock maf sensor.

Log 4.hpl

2009 G5 Supercharged tune.hpt

Tuner in Training
    I'm sorry I'm not able to open your tune because there's a version issue. I've had this in the past and haven't been able to fix it.

Your log is showing adding quite a bit of LTFT. Are you logging AFR with a wideband?

Your fuel system goes into OL fault about 1/3 of the way through the log. What relevant codes are there?

Potential Tuner
    It's okay, thank you for trying to look at it though! But unfortunately no, because I don't have the pro link/pro version. But I do have a wideband o2 sensor with an afr gauge. As soon as it starts running bad, my afrs go really lean. Is there a possibility that it could be a vacuum leak causing all of this? And the code I received are p0106 p0300 p0302 and p0506