Thread: MAF hertz wont log in scanner

Tuner in Training

MAF hertz wont log in scanner

Cant seem to figure out why the maf wont log. Probably missing something, trying to tune the maf on my 04 rcsb lq4 with a btr stage 2 cam. any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I see it reading in the channels, So you're having issues creating a graph or chart?
    When you post a log we can only see your channels, so we can't see your graphs or charts layout unless you post them up.

Here is a screen shot of your log looking at it with my layout.
    My guess is you are not using the right parameter (mine is LT + ST fuel trim error math).
    Your column Axis is your MAF hz. You get the numbers (labels) from your tune. Your labels and mine must be a little different, in the channels its at 5225, its showing 5400 in my graph (could just be a few miliseconds delay from channels to chart?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Tuner in Training
    im having trouble with it populating on the graph. Ill put a screen shot in here

Tuner in Training

screen shot

screen shot

Okay, that parameter is if you are using a wideband and logging AFR. Then it creates the error between that and commanded.
    I pictured the "Math" for that

Since I don't see a wideband in your log you need to use fuel trim errors developed from your o2 sensors
    I pictured where to find that in the parameter selector
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Tuner in Training
    Ok that?s great, I have an aem wide band but no module so no logging with that yet

Hey, look at the end of this log
    Your o2 Voltage, Fuel Trims, and MAP all stop reporting, freeze, RPM MAF seem to still be working.

Wiring issue?