Turbosmart External Wastegate
    Werks charge pipes
    Werks air intake
    GM 3 Bar MAP sensors
    ZZP downpipe
    Solo 3" Street Race exhaust
    Fidanza lightweight flywheel + clutch

Note that it's on 91 octane.

Turbo was installed recently. Had some issue with a Cloyes timing chain guide breaking off last week, but just got back to setting the tune for the new turbo.

I'm trying to aim for 24psi. Going slowly because I don't want to overboost.
    I managed to get there but I seem to only be able to get that boost, or close, above 4500 rpm.
    It feels like the boost should be "there" between 3500-4000 rpm, so I feel like there's something missing somewhere in my calibration.

My issue now is, given how I modify the tables, specially WGDC or the Duty Cycle Correction tables, the boost will go higher than 24-25 psi.

Would any LNF Guru's be kind to give me feedback on my tune ?

Here are two logs I took today, nothing extravagant as I was trying to see if the new timing set would last more than 1 pull.
    19juin 1.hpl
    19 juin 2.hpl

I have also attached the tune revision to match those logs.
    Solstice GXP MT 2007 - z54 v12 - 24 PSI - maf3 v7 - ignv10 - no limit damp catless solo 3bar pro.hpt
    Last edited by Wolvessoulz; 06-20-2022 at 01:58 PM.
    2004 GTP Comp-G - 3.3"/3.2 Pulley, XP Cam, LS6 springs, LS7 lifters, #50 injectors, 4" MAF, Catless headers, 180*, AL104's, HAI, Overkilled, 06+ Dual pistons brake, STB's, Lowered on SSC's and FE3.
    3800 Tuner in Quebec, Canada.