Thread: Where can I find info on someone to do remote tuning for my 2015 Chrysler 200 V6?

Potential Tuner

Where can I find info on someone to do remote tuning for my 2015 Chrysler 200 V6?

There is no one local that can tune my car. I was told that there are people who can do remote tunes but I am having a difficult time finding someone who can do it and is good at it for a decent price.

Is there somewhere on these forums where the people who do remote tunes hang out at?

I have a 2015 Chrysler 200C with the 3.6L V6 and the 9spd transmission. I would like to get both tuned if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxneo View Post
    There is no one local that can tune my car. I was told that there are people who can do remote tunes but I am having a difficult time finding someone who can do it and is good at it for a decent price.

Is there somewhere on these forums where the people who do remote tunes hang out at?

I have a 2015 Chrysler 200C with the 3.6L V6 and the 9spd transmission. I would like to get both tuned if possible.
    I could help, contact me through Whatsapp
    Xstages Motorsport

Tuning inquiries:

ECU, TCU, CPC Online Tuning
    Whatsapp: +971503383340
    Email: [email protected]
    Insta: @xstages.motorsport
    www.xstages.com

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw_50 View Post
    I could help, contact me through Whatsapp
    I don't have whatsapp, in fact all I have for social media is Facebook and a pseudo twitter account.

Potential Tuner
    I seen earlier where someone said to just upload the factory challenger 3.6 tune into the 3.6 of a different platform and it would put you at 305HP. Might could look into that.

Senior Tuner
    Basically. A pentastar is a pentastar.

Old thread, But I offer remote tuning as well, Located in South Florida,

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post
    Old thread, But I offer remote tuning as well, Located in South Florida,
    Yeah, this thread is really really old. I have someone who is remote tuning it for me and has been for a few months now off and on. The car is running great and has surprised many other drivers. My 0-60 is down to about 5.6 seconds and I still have some things I am going to do to this car, all still NA though. I may think about a turbo in the future but that is an expensive venture for this car as it's a tight fit.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTGC View Post
    I seen earlier where someone said to just upload the factory challenger 3.6 tune into the 3.6 of a different platform and it would put you at 305HP. Might could look into that.
    Not a good idea in the least. In fact it's not even recommended to upload a tune from the same car cause every car is different.

Besides, I'm already outrunning those factory challenger 3.6s.

Senior Tuner
    Uh yes it is. I've done it with good success. You don't literally flash the tune. Compare and take what's needed.

Every 3.6 pentastar is identical within the same year. HP ratings are all in the tune.

https://www.pentastars.com/engines/specifications.php
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 12-02-2022 at 10:09 PM.