Thread: Weird scanner afr readings all of a sudden

Weird scanner afr readings all of a sudden

Anyone know what was cause the scanner to read like this all of a sudden. Aem sent new wb and and harness. Wb is reading correctly but the scanner info is way off and showing 7.56. My mechanic who tunes also banking that the pro link may have gone bad as we tried switching from red to blue input on the aem30~0300 and does not think its the wb. Any thoughts are appreciated. Redpoll, update, and re sync done. Still reading the same. Car is in sd and just went off all of a sudden.

weird afr reading.hpl
    Last edited by 2000Phoenix; 06-21-2022 at 05:15 PM.

Follow up on this issue. aem sent me new wide band and harness. Ordered a new pro link cable from hptuners as my mechanic wanted to trouble shoot everything new and old together and I did not have time to go through hptuners trouble shoot. Turns out it was the pro link cable. My mechanic suspects something eternally went bad on the pro link cable. In short if you scanner displays something like this and your wide band readings are showing right on the Guage 9-10 it’s probably the pro link cable. I am submitting a ticket to support to get a refund for the defected pro link. Hope this helps someone in the future.