Thread: 4.6 2v not taking WOT fuel adjustments

Potential Tuner

4.6 2v not taking WOT fuel adjustments

01 mustang gt N/A
    H/C/I build
    im used to tuning GM so tuning this has been a learning curve, ive tuned the part throttle and began to make adjustments on my base fuel map for WOT but after making the adjustment to around 12.8 AFR at WOT the car wouldnt adjust fuel and remained pig rich at WOT. i saw a few threads of guys saying the MAF failed load may be holding me up but i dont know how to go about adjusting that table. since it being NA do i set it to .99 at wot? heres the tune fileDADS MUSTANG LAST FUELL ADJUST.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tj613tjtj View Post
    01 mustang gt N/A
    H/C/I build
    im used to tuning GM so tuning this has been a learning curve, ive tuned the part throttle and began to make adjustments on my base fuel map for WOT but after making the adjustment to around 12.8 AFR at WOT the car wouldnt adjust fuel and remained pig rich at WOT. i saw a few threads of guys saying the MAF failed load may be holding me up but i dont know how to go about adjusting that table. since it being NA do i set it to .99 at wot? heres the tune fileDADS MUSTANG LAST FUELL ADJUST.hpt
    So N/A stock MAF and Stock Injectors? i took a quick peek the MAF Transfer needs work. LWMF you can multiply the top rows of both LWMF IMC / LWMF by 1.20. Set your Base fuel table to all 1's to dial in part throttle , set Open loop fuel TPS thresh vs rpm right column to all (0), leave MAF adaptation disable, disable LTFT and this will force open loop. Using your Histogram log STFT and dial in the MAF vs Airflow until your close to Lambda which is 1 part throttle. Then rest the basefuel table from 400 and up to desired ration .850 and open loop tps, enable maf adaptation and ltft dial in WOT.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    So N/A stock MAF and Stock Injectors? i took a quick peek the MAF Transfer needs work. LWMF you can multiply the top rows of both LWMF IMC / LWMF by 1.20. Set your Base fuel table to all 1's to dial in part throttle , set Open loop fuel TPS thresh vs rpm right column to all (0), leave MAF adaptation disable, disable LTFT and this will force open loop. Using your Histogram log STFT and dial in the MAF vs Airflow until your close to Lambda which is 1 part throttle. Then rest the basefuel table from 400 and up to desired ration .850 and open loop tps, enable maf adaptation and ltft dial in WOT.
    ok sweet, i believe stock maf, injectors are AUS 410cc, i imported all the injector data prior to idle tuning. ill gibe this a shoot in the next few weeks and go from there. thank you for the help!