I have just put on my rear drag pack, 17x10 with 305/45r17, made a test hit and blew my AC belt off, lol. Didn't think much of it, i dont mind driving around without a parasitic relationship for awhile, but anyways.

I drove around pretty much all day and have no issues other than being hot, until later that night when i made a couple more hits, and then went to the liquor store. I turned my car back on after being inside for about 5 minutes, and noticed my CEL was on. Here's what she wrote:

P26C8
P12E7
P12EB

As well as some other codes that I'm unclear if they're new or old. But here they are:

B3110 (Pending, History)
C0760 (Pending, Current, Old, History)
C0765 (Pending, Current, Old, History)
C0800 -Device power circuit malfunction (Pending, History)

I will add that the car doesn't seem to me at least, to be running or driving any different. I will also add below the details of my car:

2019 Camaro SS
btr cam, d1x procharger (10-14 psi give or take), e85, piston rod combo, new valvetrain because of cam, kooks headers, no cats, Circle D 3600 stall, and there might be some things that i am missing, but i feel like the are the more important mods that might play a part in all of this.