Thread: 2017 f-150 5.0 no MAF???

2017 f-150 5.0 no MAF???

Hey guys I?m out here chasing my tail, have had some f-150s before but never a mafless one.
    So I want to clean up the fueling for the drivability. Any pointers anyone?
    I tried doing the speed density calc and got WOT afr pretty close. Just don?t know what to do for the drivability.
    Anyone got a graph willing to share for my scanner? And what tables do you guys recommend?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_mfkn_wolf View Post
    Hey guys I?m out here chasing my tail, have had some f-150s before but never a mafless one.
    So I want to clean up the fueling for the drivability. Any pointers anyone?
    I tried doing the speed density calc and got WOT afr pretty close. Just don?t know what to do for the drivability.
    Anyone got a graph willing to share for my scanner? And what tables do you guys recommend?
    its a MAP which is takes the place of MAF log STFT + LTFT or Just LTFT and see how things look

Ok ok I’ll give that a try
    Man it’s been kicking my behind

MAP is dialed in with Speed Density but it's more resistant to changes compared to MAF. Usually you just extrapolate the axis and the model should catch up.

Yea I’m trying to comprehend that system
    I’ve never done map tuning on Fords. Not sure exactly what tables to mess with.
    I am also trying to find a good source of where to do some training for this.
    First one I encounter with this.

I'm in the same boat. I have no idea what tables to modify to add fuel up top. No way you need to modify 30 different tables in that sd calculator right?
    '12 ZL1 - RPM 5", TSP 2" headers, Speed Engineering 3" header back, Dayco 8.66 lower/LPE 2.38 upper, ID1050x's with DSX aux kit and E, NGK TR8's, Taylor wires, 160* tstat, NW 102, self ported snout/blower, Stock unopened long block