Thread: 2004 gto flex fuel procharged help bash away

Potential Tuner

2004 gto flex fuel procharged help bash away

I figured I would ask here if someone could look this over and see what they find. It was tuned awhile ago but I don't really drive it much because I've been so unhappy with it. I can not touch the throttle at start up until it warms up not that I'm going to start and make a pull instantly but just to move it out of the garage is a pain sometimes. Will not idle with A/C on. Off idle while driving has a dead spot, where any throttle position has no effect. Have to let off let it catch itself and try again. 4800 ish just falls on its face. Bash away. I am just frustrated with it.

Thank you

gto 6-30-22-2.hplgto 6-30-22.hplgto idle.hplgto 6-30-22.hpt

I Would start with adding 3g/s to the base running airflow table. From 176 degrees and up the airflow is set to 4.5 - 5 g/s. So add 3g/s to temps 176 and up, Then interpolate between 176 and -40. Then go to Airflow>Dynamic Airflow tab and change the steady state Hi/low rpm back to 2500 rpm like stock. This will allow the vcm to allow steady state while cruising. Remove the 1bar map from the channels list and add 3bar map sensor Channel. Change the power enrichment throttle percentage enable Table from 5% to at least 50-60%. You are in power enrichment way too early. Put your O2 bank 1 and 2 switching voltage( back to stock (fuel tab, then rich/lean vs airflow) Go to fuel tab then transient fuel qualifications and change the min rpm back to 300rpm from 3000 rpm. These are just some observations from a quick once over. If you are struggling with tuning, there are guys here that will remote tune for you. Good luck
    2001 Silverado 5.3 - 209/217 cam, GT45 Turbo on 7lbs, Aem x-series wideband, 50lb/hr flex fuel injectors, on E85 with content sensor

1999 Silverado 6.0/4L80E Summit Stage one camshaft, 317 heads (replaced cast iron)