hello, so I'm having issues with my 5.3 6l80 combo
I'm using GPI's stg3 high lift l83 cam paired with Johnson 2110r lifters, and a circle d 3600 stall triple disc converter.
the issues I'm having are this, when I go wot in any other gear than 1st my throttle response is delayed going into the pull almost like it ramps in. the second problem is that when my trans goes to shift it takes a little longer than it did on my previous set up, the log shows that it is taking half a second to shift but feels longer than that and revs past its shift point by about 200rpm and on the 3-4 shift it feels like it never wants to shift and just keeps reving out. I am currently tuning for maf only and am aware it needs some more slight adjustment but couldn't imagine that causing these issues. I am just beginning to learn tuning and any help is appreciated. I have not messed with the trans tune at all (left it exactly how I got it) I am also curious if I could make it to where it wont downshift when coming to a stop but instead coast out of gear until accelerating.

anyways any help is appreciated and any pointers or criticism is too.

jacobrev f135 12 wot.hpt
weird trans stuff 3600 stall gpi cam.hpl
jacob trans r1.hpt