Thread: 2013 Yukon Hybrid

2013 Yukon Hybrid

Well I bought a yukon non running from an auction. Sight unseen. To me still a good deal even if I have to throw a new motor in it. I?m guessing someone took out the vvt motor as it now has a non vvt motor. I finished everything up Think I?ve got the cam pos sensor wired right. And finished hybrid so it turns motor over

Fuel pressure is good. It starts and stalls. Try and give it gas and it tries and still same 7 seconds shuts off. Am I screwed here or can I find a tuner that will tune the vvt and such out of it ? I have hp with credits and and mvp2

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Well I bought a yukon non running from an auction. Sight unseen. To me still a good deal even if I have to throw a new motor in it. I?m guessing someone took out the vvt motor as it now has a non vvt motor. I finished everything up Think I?ve got the cam pos sensor wired right. And finished hybrid so it turns motor over

Fuel pressure is good. It starts and stalls. Try and give it gas and it tries and still same 7 seconds shuts off. Am I screwed here or can I find a tuner that will tune the vvt and such out of it ? I have hp with credits and and mvp2
    Post your Tune and a Log file
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Please search the forum for 'hybrid' before you go any further.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Please search the forum for 'hybrid' before you go any further.
    I just re read
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer