Thread: Used mpvi2

Potential Tuner

Used mpvi2

purchased a used MPVI2 and the original owner deleted it from his account. I previously had one myself but sold it. The issue that I'm having is in the editor under licenses, it shows my old SN and car and shows the used (new to me SN and another car.) When I go to write the editor says unlicensed vehicle. I recently added two credit to the old (new to me) SN so I'm not sure what the issue is. I have also resynced the interface with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Need the car tuned so I can get it out of my friend garage.

Email support for that.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 750green View Post
    purchased a used MPVI2 and the original owner deleted it from his account. I previously had one myself but sold it. The issue that I'm having is in the editor under licenses, it shows my old SN and car and shows the used (new to me SN and another car.) When I go to write the editor says unlicensed vehicle. I recently added two credit to the old (new to me) SN so I'm not sure what the issue is. I have also resynced the interface with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Need the car tuned so I can get it out of my friend garage.
    Delete your license.dat file found in your documents-hptuners-settings folder and try again.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Is this located in the editor application or another application within HP?

Quote Originally Posted by 750green View Post
    Is this located in the editor application or another application within HP?
    The file on your computer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer