Thread: 2 Bar OS MAF combined with SD

Tuner in Training

2 Bar OS MAF combined with SD

I?ve attached the files now below. Basically they are the three tune files. Combo of MAF and SD, then MAF only, then SD only, then the logs of each. Thanks for some help!! MAF Only 6.hpl1 MAF only New.hptVE Only 7.hpl1 VE Tune New.hptCombo Log 1.hpl1 Combo Final.hptMAF Only 6.hpl1 MAF only New.hptVE Only 7.hpl1 VE Tune New.hptCombo Log 1.hpl1 Combo Final.hptI have my MAF tune perfect and my SD tune perfect. I would like to now put the 2 together, but it just doesn?t seem to work. 0S instructions say SD only. Is this really the case? When I put them together everything above 100 kpa gets really lean. When they are separate the MAF reading is bang on to the Dynamic. So frustrated with this one. Any help would be appreciated. I have tunes and logs.
    Last edited by JonathanLeskewich; 07-03-2022 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Adding tune files

Tuner in Training
    How do I get someone to reply? I would really like to know the answer to this one. It's been bugging me for years...

Tuner in Training
    Someone!!?? Please I'm dying here!

Tuner
    your ve is pretty rough and could use some refining and smoothing. I attached your tune with a couple changes to dynamic airflow disable rpm and steady state threshold. See if this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, I know it’s rough, but the lean is so far off it’s weird. I will try the changes. Really appreciate the feedback, thanks!