Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2019 Seadoo 300Hp speedlimiter removal?

Couple days ago you said stock is 14.5 and 16 if you add timing. Today it's different? How can anyone trust what you say?

I posted exactly what I saw on my own ski along with the VE tweaks that were present in that particular tune when the video was recorded. Nothing was made up, edited or left out. It's what my wideband and Bosch LSU4.9 recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by racemonkey View Post
    couple days ago you said stock is 14.5 and 16 if you add timing. Today it's different? How can anyone trust what you say?

I posted exactly what i saw on my own ski along with the ve tweaks that were present in that particular tune when the video was recorded. Nothing was made up, edited or left out. It's what my wideband and bosch lsu4.9 recorded.
    yeah 14.5 after adding intake and with your maps after adding 4-5 degrees of timing and not adding fuel .... Hey im done teaching you specially since you think you know so much but wont go 80mph on your stage 1 editing ...

OMG dude I'm trying to stop arguing with you but you keep posting nonsense!

Ignition timing does not change AFR!!!

Why can't you just be honest, say you have great tunes that people should buy because it's simple and ready to go. But no, you have to post made up stuff I know you know is not true. There's plenty of people that want a tune but don't want to deal with installing O2 sensor, widebands, logging and all the back and forth that's required to dial in a map.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by truckmann View Post
    Care to share what changes you've made so far?
    Ok so what happened was my mistake.
    I was using the full version of VCM Editor instead of the Beta.
    There are a few settings that didn't exist on the full version, for example GPS Adder. (Full version on the left pic & Beta on the right)

Everyone should have a look at this video https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...Video-Tutorial from activejetsport, excellent video.

I also added fresh air into the hull by installing a velocity stack behind the passenger seat.VCM Editor-FULLvsBETA.jpg