Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Seadoo 300Hp speedlimiter removal?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcagedup View Post
    I am curious to know what were the "latest editions" that made the difference to be able to hit 80? I have a 2018 RXP and fighting the same issues, I am stuck at 77 on the speedo.
    He added a GPS Adder and Cruise Control Max in the Speedometer section. I maxed those out.
    Also in Engine:Torque Management:General added some break-in torque limits. I maxed those out also. I'm guessing those torque ones were the key to getting more RPM out of this thing as before the changes it was stuck at 8040 RPM on the speedo and bouncing around that in a log file but I could go faster than the stock speed limiter.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GNarley View Post
    He added a GPS Adder and Cruise Control Max in the Speedometer section. I maxed those out.
    Also in Engine:Torque Management:General added some break-in torque limits. I maxed those out also. I'm guessing those torque ones were the key to getting more RPM out of this thing as before the changes it was stuck at 8040 RPM on the speedo and bouncing around that in a log file but I could go faster than the stock speed limiter.
    Interesting..

Tuner in Training
    you help me
    my rxtx 300 2022 black
    need performance my hptunner

Tuner in Training
    need help my rxtx 300 2022

Tuner in Training
    With the latest additions Eric made I was able to hit 8200 and 77 MPH (80 on the speedo). Couldn't hold it at WOT for too long as there was a bass tournament out there and the water was rough. I just put it in sport mode and went for it. Didn't trim it at all as I was going. This machine has stock impeller and only mods are a 4" air intake plus a catch can.
    Yes, please elaborate..

I must be missing something, went back in and tried all that, still hits a wall at 8k rpm. Have transient rpm set to 8300, break in torque limits disabled, all speed limiters set to 150km gps added and cruise set to 150km.

i could show u how to take off limiter and also i have stage 1 maps ready to program

Quote Originally Posted by Allcagedup View Post
    There is more to it than just raising the mph limit. Torque model/management, rpm limits, etc. I am trying to figure it all out myself on my 2018 RXP.

The HPT platform is so new I have found it very difficult to, Number 1, find someone that's willing to help, 2 find someone with experience with HPT software for the SeaDoos, and number 3, someone that has an MPVI2 so they can see your tune and help with changing it. That is not possible with the older models without a tuning license. So in other words good luck with finding the answer to your question, there are many here in the same boat. Lol

Potential Tuner
    How much for a stage 1 tune?

$499.99 For RTD file and $990 for VCM edit hpt file

Potential Tuner
    Here are mine.
    Got it to run 74 MPH but tach still stuck at 8040.
    Are you able to share a datalog with me?

Tuner in Training
    hi guy
    i've a Dius reflash 8400 RPM stage 1 on my RXP X 2021 hit 81mph on the dash, on my GTX 300 2020 hit 83mph at 8300rpm with this same Dius Reflash, but on my RXP X 2022 hit 8400 rpm but speed not passed 76/77 mph (i have Riva Racing filter, Riva Gen4 intercooler, flame arrestor delete and Solas SX4CD13/15)
    At my point of view since 2022 with the new Cluster LCD colors, there is another restriction for the speed limiter in the ECM, i ve international model in France
    With the stock tune hit 8050/8100rpm at 76mph, and Dius reflash 8400 rpm at 76/77 mph very strange

Tuner in Training
    the question is what this value "GPS adder" modify ?
    i don t think that the cruise control value restricted the speed in sport/touring mode, only if you run the cruise control mode
    See this screenshot stock RXP 2021 hpt log file froms greenhulk forumspeed limiter.png

Tuner in Training
    HI guys for information there are 4 variants : 0/1/2/3
    I think variants are :

Variant 0 is default map when map sensor failed or high ECT, low voltage battery, hight IAT : when the ECM detect a failure
    Variant 1 is for International Models
    Variant 2 is for North America models speed limits 68 mph
    Variant 3 : no idea what is means

Sport/Touring/Eco modes is just a different trottle response nothing to see with variant 0/1/2/3 you see it in torque management/driver demand/monitoring

Many limits on a RXT/RXP 300 ECM : speed, rpm, torque, spark advance, fuel enrichment .

Tuner in Training
    See the new screenshot i have 8 variant and stock file RXP X 2022speed limits 2022.png

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    $499.99 For RTD file and $990 for VCM edit hpt file
    I see 799$ (special offer) is it for VCM edit hpt file ?

THX

Tuner in Training RUTHLESS RACING STORE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yann45 View Post

THX
    This price is for rtd unit, adapter, prolink, license 4 cdts, and custom tuning service

Quote Originally Posted by Yann45 View Post
    THX
    If you just need some advice, help is free
    For a tuning service is $400
    Any one needs help 239-887-6848 text me anytime

$400 for RTD TUNED 239-887-6848

Tuner in Training
    compteur 132 kmh.jpg
    82 mph (132 km/h) on the dash (129 kmh on a real GPS) @8400 rpm with stock impeller (pitch 14/22)

Advanced Tuner
    I'm really wishing I would have just upgraded my HPT interface instead of buying a Riva tune. I loaded the stock 8500 rpm tune which is supposed to remove speed and boost limiters and it still won't go over 70 mph and 7900 rpm.