Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Seadoo 300Hp speedlimiter removal?

Tuner

2019 Seadoo 300Hp speedlimiter removal?

Hello,

I tried to remove the speed limiter, it was set at 60ish mph, i raised to 100+ mph but it barely went any faster and its not hitting the rev limiter.

It has lots of power right upto it hits about 70 mph

Any Ideas?

Tuner in Training
    There is more to it than just raising the mph limit. Torque model/management, rpm limits, etc. I am trying to figure it all out myself on my 2018 RXP.

The HPT platform is so new I have found it very difficult to, Number 1, find someone that's willing to help, 2 find someone with experience with HPT software for the SeaDoos, and number 3, someone that has an MPVI2 so they can see your tune and help with changing it. That is not possible with the older models without a tuning license. So in other words good luck with finding the answer to your question, there are many here in the same boat. Lol
    Last edited by Allcagedup; 07-06-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Tuner
    send me your tune and I can fix it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    Where is my help? I messaged you over a month ago. lol

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcagedup View Post
    Where is my help? I messaged you over a month ago. lol
    send me your tune..

Tuner in Training
    send me your tune..
    Im trying!

Potential Tuner
    I need help for sea doo gti 130
    Can you help me ?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Robson View Post
    I need help for sea doo gti 130
    Can you help me ?

what are you trying to do with the 130?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcagedup View Post
    Im trying!

check your PM..

Potential Tuner
    I?m trying seeps limite removal

Tuner in Training
    What all do you need to change on the tune file to up the speed limiter?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MackVan View Post
    What all do you need to change on the tune file to up the speed limiter?
    this is what everyone wants to know..... I finally got my ecu "read" and I see there are four boxes with 'Variants" and variant zero, one, three and four are set to 70mph but variant two is set to 68... but I don't under stand what the variants are.. I assuming they are like maps.. but that's just a guess..

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    this is what everyone wants to know..... I finally got my ecu "read" and I see there are four boxes with
    'Variants" and variant zero, one, three and four are set to 70mph but variant two is set to 68... but I don't under stand what the variants are.. I assuming they are like maps.. but that's just a guess..
    I believe that the variants are based on sport and normal mode on eash key but im not 100% sure its set up simular to a can am wheeler but not exact. I just raised the dfco in speedo section hoping tbat will do it but im not 100% the sea doo has yet to hit the water to know for sure

Potential Tuner
    I am having the same issue. 2018 RXT-X 300. Changed each variant speed limit higher, changed the rev limiter from 8050 to 8300. Still shuts down at 70'ish MPH and won't rev past stock limiter.
    This machine has air intake and impeller changed in it also so it should run faster.

Tuner in Training
    Can someone post the read file? Others would like to take a look. This forum is most useful through participation and not just PMs

Potential Tuner
    Here are mine.
    Got it to run 74 MPH but tach still stuck at 8040.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GNarley View Post
    Here are mine.
    Got it to run 74 MPH but tach still stuck at 8040.
    Did you get it to run 74 consistently or just one blast? I say this as my stock 2020 will sometimes hit 72-73 but then after a bit starts to slow to 68... Being a beginner at tuning, I wish HP would release a paper on tuning these, even if its just a definition sheet of what is what.. there is a guy on youtube, Burnin Gas, that has a video on him flashing his 2016 or 2017.. but its not too clear either.

Potential Tuner
    It will hold 74 as long as you want. If the water is really smooth it will hold 76. Just won't rev past 8000'ish no matter what I do in the tune.

Potential Tuner
    With the latest additions Eric made I was able to hit 8200 and 77 MPH (80 on the speedo). Couldn't hold it at WOT for too long as there was a bass tournament out there and the water was rough. I just put it in sport mode and went for it. Didn't trim it at all as I was going. This machine has stock impeller and only mods are a 4" air intake plus a catch can.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GNarley View Post
    With the latest additions Eric made I was able to hit 8200 and 77 MPH (80 on the speedo). Couldn't hold it at WOT for too long as there was a bass tournament out there and the water was rough. I just put it in sport mode and went for it. Didn't trim it at all as I was going. This machine has stock impeller and only mods are a 4" air intake plus a catch can.
    I am curious to know what were the "latest editions" that made the difference to be able to hit 80? I have a 2018 RXP and fighting the same issues, I am stuck at 77 on the speedo.