Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Seadoo 300Hp speedlimiter removal?

Really? You want to keep going? I already showed how everything you're posting here is b.s. just to scare people into buying stuff from you.

I'm going to call you out every time so buckle up or stop posting things you know are not true. You can offer services but don't do it by misleading people. Damn, can't believe I even have to say this, pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    so you saying those jestkis are fake videos and the data with top speed is also fake you haven't showed anything but the fact the you go 79mph on a fully tuned stage 1- DONT TURN THIS AROUND I CALLED YOU OUT ON THE misleading people HERE TELLING THEM TO SET LIMITER AT 8800 WITH OUT RETAINERS AND TO ADD TIMIMG WITH OUT ADDING FUEL. you most be a girl because the flip it around is real lol like i said the results dont lie. and you dont have any to show for so stay talking with nothing to show for.. AND KEEP LEARNING HERE FROM PEOPLE WHO NEED FREE TUNING BYE FELICIA

What fake videos? What 79mph fully tuned stage 1? What are you talking about?

I'll PP you $1000 if you show where I said to run 8800 RPM without retainers. I do not do that, I would not do that and for sure I would not suggest anyone else does that.

For those wondering about fueling with limiters removed here is what I saw earlier in the summer. This was with 1.5% extra fuel while I was testing things. It was flashing between 12.1 - 12.2 which is way too rich for stock.

This grab is at 200kpa MAP, the 8500/200 VE cell, which this spot in RPM/MAP would read, was modified from stock 195.8 to 198.5 so without this modification the AFR would be 12.3 - 12.4 max.

22rxpwotstock2.jpg

Tuner in Training RUTHLESS RACING STORE's Avatar
    IG @Ruthless_Rxpx

Here is what I saw, I'll actually show the RPM. This was on a '22 RXP, with vent holes for extra air, custom front intake. Since I was still testing at the time I added a bit of fuel at the top since I didn't know what it would be.

Here is the VE table from this video

stockve1.png

Here is what was changed, most notably the last cell at 8500 RPM and 200 kpa was given 2.7 extra. At 8200 RPM I saw 187 kpa pressure, this would trigger the cells that were given 0.6 and 0.5 extra. The 8500/180 cell that has the biggest addition I just did that for smoother transition. I don't see that cell having much effect looking at logs of RPM vs pressure. The rpm/pressure relation is just too far away from that cell.

stockve2.png

The cell that was given 2.7 extra is the cell that 84xx RPM was reading in this video, pressure is right at 200 kpa at that RPM.

8400kpa.png

You can see how rich the ski was running at 84xx RPM, it was touching 12 flat at times. Take it or leave it, those were my results. I don't sell tunes, no agenda here.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by racemonkey View Post
    Here is what I saw, I'll actually show the RPM. This was on a '22 RXP, with vent holes for extra air, custom front intake. Since I was still testing at the time I added a bit of fuel at the top since I didn't know what it would be.

Here is the VE table from this video

stockve1.png

Here is what was changed, most notably the last cell at 8500 RPM and 200 kpa was given 2.7 extra. At 8200 RPM I saw 187 kpa pressure, this would trigger the cells that were given 0.6 and 0.5 extra. The 8500/180 cell that has the biggest addition I just did that for smoother transition. I don't see that cell having much effect looking at logs of RPM vs pressure. The rpm/pressure relation is just too far away from that cell.

stockve2.png

The cell that was given 2.7 extra is the cell that 84xx RPM was reading in this video, pressure is right at 200 kpa at that RPM.

8400kpa.png

You can see how rich the ski was running at 84xx RPM, it was touching 12 flat at times. Take it or leave it, those were my results. I don't sell tunes, no agenda here.

what is your timing at those RPM's?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    what is your timing at those RPM's?
    In that video it was 32.x

8400kpa2.png
    Last edited by racemonkey; 09-08-2023 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added screenshot

Potential Tuner
    I went out this weekend and finally saw improvements on my mph.
    78mph instead of my 73.
    I hit 76mph with my 2 kids and half a tank.
    Getting closer to my goal of 80mph without having to run on empty and no seats.

Steps in the right direction.
    hopefully I'll have time to install my wide band for the next time I take it out.

I think I need to mod the hull for fresh air to come in. I noticed 1 mph increase by taking the ski pole plug out.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertsi View Post
    I went out this weekend and finally saw improvements on my mph.
    78mph instead of my 73.
    I hit 76mph with my 2 kids and half a tank.
    Getting closer to my goal of 80mph without having to run on empty and no seats.

Steps in the right direction.
    hopefully I'll have time to install my wide band for the next time I take it out.

I think I need to mod the hull for fresh air to come in. I noticed 1 mph increase by taking the ski pole plug out.
    Care to share what changes you've made so far?

In that video it was 32.x

8400kpa2.png
    so 32 spark is a limiter off map oh wow looks like a full edited stage 1 with the same results as a limiter lets just call it limiter off if is slower then a stage 1
    you just digging your self deeper in the hoe oem timing is 27 28 waaaahahahajaajajjajajaja don't lie to us is ok to be wrong

same jetski only 9hrs with pro tuning My Results are way more advanced
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 09-08-2023 at 12:41 PM.

Yes timing drops to 24 in the HPT stock file for my ski.
    Last edited by racemonkey; 09-08-2023 at 12:51 PM.

Yes timing drops to 24 in the HPT stock file for my ski.
    yeah because is knocking it needs more fuel and better trim

You're suggesting adding fuel on top of 12 - 12.3 for a stock supercharger?

Tuner
    You're suggesting adding fuel on top of 12 - 12.3 for a stock supercharger?

12.3 is a little rich in my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    12.3 is a little rich in my opinion..
    she really thinks i believe oem afr is 12.3 lol

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    like i said before not here to teach any one lol
    Why are you here?

This forum is for people who want to share and learn. All you seem to want to do is make false statements about other people's posts based on your poor reading comprehension.

Yeah 12.3 is rich for stock boost. If I was tuning a stock ski I would target around 12.6 which is very safe, maybe not max power but very safe.

Yeah 12.3 is rich for stock boost. If I was tuning a stock ski I would target around 12.6 which is very safe, maybe not max power but very safe.
    .. is 13.5 afr for oem seadoo
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 09-09-2023 at 04:13 PM.