Thread: T87 A8 OS change

Tuner in Training

T87 A8 OS change

Hey there.

I'm running a T87 from a 2015 Escalade in a swap application. I have the unit dialed in very well now, and Hard wired TUTD mostly functional.

My issue is there are a few TUTD features I the Escalade OS that are not there in a Camaro/Corvette OS.

Can a person switch this OS? I'm not an in depth tuner, but have plenty of experience with HP.

I am having issues getting TUTD to go back to regular automatic mode, I think this is due to me not being able to choose what gear shift position to enable Tap shifts. The current setup will allow tap in the traditional drive gear shift position, but will not come back to automatic unless I cycle the key off.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks. Gerry

Tuner
    what calibration do you have in the TCM currently? corvette or truck?

If you switch the OS then you will have to send the TUTD signal via the canbus with either a BCM or a module. the corvette calibration is for a hardwire signal and the truck is looking for a "serial" signal

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmextreme View Post
    what calibration do you have in the TCM currently? corvette or truck?

If you switch the OS then you will have to send the TUTD signal via the canbus with either a BCM or a module. the corvette calibration is for a hardwire signal and the truck is looking for a "serial" signal
    Thanks for the reply

Currently running a truck TCM, truck OS, and hardwired TUTD without a BCM. tune File attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files