Thread: MPVI1 to MPVI3 upgrade credit question

Tuner in Training

MPVI1 to MPVI3 upgrade credit question

MPVI (Standard or Pro) upgrades will receive an MPVI3 + (6) additional Universal Credits. Cost is $399.99

I have 2 credits remaining on my MPVI1 Pro. I use the MPVI1 to tune my personal vehicle only which is a 2000 Camaro SS. It has a 4L80E segment swap (trans and diag) and the OS was swapped to a 2002 *156 which allowed me to pull timing through the traction control, a feature that wasn?t available on the 2000 OS.

If I upgrade per the offer above, I understand that all my licenses for the above on my MPVI1 Pro all transfer to the MPVI3 with the end result having 8 credits (2 that I had, plus the 6 that I get per the upgrade deal)
    So I'll be able to tune my car exactly as I am currently doing (after watching the video that unlocks the emissions parameters) and will have 8 credits to spare.

Other question is that if I were to buy an MPVI3 outright, how many credits does it take to be able to have what I have now, which is the license to my vehicle?s VIN, PCM serial number, PCM OS (which is currently the 2002 *156 OS), 4L80E segment swap with 4L80E diagnostics. Is it just 2 credits to be able to tune just as I am currently with the MPVI1 Pro, even though the current OS on the PCM isn?t the one that came on it/not original OEM?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    just 2 credits from the sounds of it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Perfect! Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Hi Bill,
    One more question, I currently use an Innovate Motorsports 3795 with an MPVI1 Pro by plugging it into the pro connector pinout. How much will I have to spend in addition to the $399.99 to get it to work right with the MPVI 3? It's just $49.99 more for the prolink+ cable then to get it to work or is there something else I need to purchase software or hardware related?

Also when will EEC-V ECM support be available for MPVI3 so that a car like an 03-04 Cobra can be tuned with it?
    Last edited by 5.7stroker; 07-15-2023 at 01:20 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    just the MPVI3 pro link, nothing else. No eta for EECV support on MPVI3.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"