Thread: Newb help please

Potential Tuner

Newb help please

i have a 14 Camaro SS w/ TT and a cam. I am having a issue with the car going rich when i let off. attaching the current tune i have on it along with the last log. any help will be greatly appreciated
    7-6.hpl
    Idle and PT tuning (Cam & Turbos) 7.hpt.

Its late, and I've had a few...
    If I'm looking at this correctly you are rich as heck everywhere.

EDIT
    Removed incorrect image, Sorry
    Last edited by dhoagland; 07-07-2022 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Removed Image
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Tuner in Training
    Taking a quick look at the log it seems like the injector pulse width is sitting at a minimum 0.7ms for most of your cruising/low RPM operation. If you are hitting the min pulse width for the injector there is no way to things leaner. Did you upgrade your injectors to something really big? Do you have data from the injector manufacturer on how to update the tables?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_vette View Post
    Taking a quick look at the log it seems like the injector pulse width is sitting at a minimum 0.7ms for most of your cruising/low RPM operation. If you are hitting the min pulse width for the injector there is no way to things leaner. Did you upgrade your injectors to something really big? Do you have data from the injector manufacturer on how to update the tables?
    Didn?t even think about that 🤦*♂️. I?ll swap them out tonight and hopefully that?s my problem

~100lb injectors and turbos but 100% stock VVE, and MAF has been reduced a little? Stock PE? This thing just hasn't been tuned yet, of course it's going to do weird shit.