Thread: Ba N/A ecu turbo conversion problem

Potential Tuner

Ba N/A ecu turbo conversion problem

HI All

I have just done a BA N/A turbo conversion. Have copied some turbo maps over to the N/A setup. I have this weird misfire at 5000rpm, and vehicle will not rev any higher. I am thinking it may be coils and spark plugs. But would love for someone to check over my tune and log file. See if I have everything correct. its running 550cc injectors bigger fuel pump. 60psi fuel pressure and E85.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    It's not related to launch cutoff at 5000rpm under fuel cutoff,DFCO is it?

What brand are the injectors and where did you get the injector data from?
    What are you using for boost control? I actually think only the Turbo PCM has the ability to do this regardless of tuning - hopefully if that's incorrect someone who's done it can chime in and correct me.
    How did you determine the changes to the spark tables, among many other changes?

If it were me, I'd download a stock BA XR6 Turbo tune from the repository and copy paste everything over including scaling table axis etc. I'd also make sure that I looked under "Engine Diag" as well. Then I'd start again making the bare minimum changes such as injector data, lambda, base fuel. max startup spark, fuel etc to get it to idle on E85.

I'm no tuner, I just play around with my own cars and mostly use my MPVI for data logging and diagnostics BUT to a layman like me it looks like you've not made all of the necessary adjustments to run E85. Have read through here it's a good thread. https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...The-E85-Thread

Potential Tuner
    first thing i see without even going far is your Stoichiometric Air Fuel Ratio is wrong 14.7 is pump gas ,e85 should be 9.733