Thread: Help with JK 6.4 KR

Exclamation Help with JK 6.4 KR

have 2017 rubicon with 6.4 swap, Trying to figure out where the KR is coming form

In PT there is no KR, in WOT i get a lot of KR, i tried to target 12.0 or even 11.5 AFR and noticed improvement but the problem is some times it goes in PE and sometimes not

I lowered the WOT threshold down to 2.5 and still sometimes it doesn't go to PE, still don't get why, also throttle position voltage up to 4.3 and accelerator position voltage goes up to 4.5 i understood throttle voltage max is 3.8 ???

In pic1 knock sensors reading less low but still have -6 retard ,where else its coming from ?

pic2 & pic3 throttle is above 3 volt and still didn't go in PE mode, WOT is set at 2.5V already, what I'm missing here ?

in all logs you can see also Airflow oscillating up and down, why is that happening ?

appreciate your support guys
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

not sure why no one is writing anything,

Am i asking very basic stupid questions ? or maybe difficult questions ?

I made couple of threads about couple of issues i have with my new Jeep 6.4 and no response at any of the threads

I can't help you , I stay away from the newer stuff, and the Knock sensors are too different from what I deal with to what you deal with.......If I knew I would surely try help. I know it's frustrating in the "Dodge section"
    62 Biscayne 425/409 SS/D stock class car 10.60s
    66 Dart 426CIG3 8.60@171 2750lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Ram All Alum , 468Ci G3 10.50s @4800 lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Rumble Bee, built 6.1 ,4000lbs 10.48 @ 129s MPH. Naturally asperated
    05 Rumble Stock 5.7, 3.92s TUNE ONLY 13.94@98mph

Quote Originally Posted by rays04gtx View Post
    I can't help you , I stay away from the newer stuff, and the Knock sensors are too different from what I deal with to what you deal with.......If I knew I would surely try help. I know it's frustrating in the "Dodge section"
    Thank you for reply