Thread: Brp outlander 570 support

Potential Tuner

Brp outlander 570 support

Hello and big thanks to the devs on the constant updates. I just had a quick question to see if you had support comming for the can am outlander 570 series in the future? I see the 850/1000 is supported but it won?t read the 650/570?s. I have 4 of these machines and really just want to see if it?s worth holding out for an update or having to get one of the standalone POS?s for upgrades.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadzerbo View Post
    Hello and big thanks to the devs on the constant updates. I just had a quick question to see if you had support comming for the can am outlander 570 series in the future? I see the 850/1000 is supported but it won?t read the 650/570?s. I have 4 of these machines and really just want to see if it?s worth holding out for an update or having to get one of the standalone POS?s for upgrades.
    What years do you have?

Potential Tuner
    All 2021

Advanced Tuner
    All 2021
    Those should have the old ecu, not the Bosch that's currently supported.
    2022 have the new ecu, and drive by wire throttle, that is supported

Potential Tuner
    Good to know. So I guess the question is will there be upcoming support for the pre-22?s with the other/older ecm that is currently unsupported

Potential Tuner
    After a quick recheck, I can confirm they are all actually 2022?s and are still cable throttled. Build dates of 05/22

Advanced Tuner
    After a quick recheck, I can confirm they are all actually 2022?s and are still cable throttled. Build dates of 05/22
    If they are cable throttle, they have the old ecu, and are not currently supported.
    I have a 2022 570 here now, new ecu, and it's not supported currently, but I'm working with them on that

yes it seem that the me17.8.5 from the 570 will not even read. i use flex to read and write these ecu, i just tried one on the bench and it fails to detect the ecu

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Tuning LTD View Post
    yes it seem that the me17.8.5 from the 570 will not even read. i use flex to read and write these ecu, i just tried one on the bench and it fails to detect the ecu
    What is flex?

magic motor sport makes flex. sorry for such a late reply I rarely use this form site, they make a master and slave tool that dose obd2 bench and boot