Thread: 2015 Hellcat FF tune

Tuner in Training

2015 Hellcat FF tune

Afternoon everyone. So, im trying to get a 15 hellcat on the flex patch. Applied patch, made ignition table changes, sensorless FFV switched to on and everything else that I can see to be modified.. which im sure im obviously missing something. So in the logger, i cannot see ethanol %, ignition advance for alcohol or anything that im used to seeing in the gm side of things that would indicate that it is in fact accounting for Ethanol in the fuel. What am i missing here?

brianmartinhellcatFF.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Got it! Hopefully i can help someone out by saying I didn't have fuel volume learning trigger set correctly.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you do this on a stock ecm I'm assuming. I'd like to learn how you went about this. There are numerous tables to setup and is above my head.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    What did you end up setting the fuel volume table to? I could never get mine to work correctly.
    I put 400,000 in the fuel volume table so it would always be triggering learn.

Tuner in Training
    yes, stock ecu. My first one so proceed with caution with any of my advice. I enabled sensorless FFV in both tabs, changed ethanol spark tables which are zero when you apply the patch. Also changed the blend factor under spark tables. Im probably still missing some steps since I can see ethanol % now and learn is triggered but i cannot verify that spark is being modified yet.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    What did you end up setting the fuel volume table to? I could never get mine to work correctly.
    see below

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by FstdodgeKY View Post
    Did you do this on a stock ecm I'm assuming. I'd like to learn how you went about this. There are numerous tables to setup and is above my head.
    see below.