Thread: New to tuning, Running in circles 2007 Tahoe Truck Norris Cam

Potential Tuner

New to tuning, Running in circles 2007 Tahoe Truck Norris Cam

Tahoe finally died from DOD rebuilt the engine back to stockish, deleted DOD, installed truck Norris cam , new lifters, trays , Vlom delete the whole nine. stock everything else. watched goat rope, read alot guess im just not grasping it. can someone please point me in the right direction , been struggling since march wife said told you! should of just put the regular cam back in
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Your high/low octane tables are... idk wtf. Same with your idle spark and base minimum airflow. Put everything back to stock, add 20% to the base minimum airflow at 1000rpm and under. Set your idle spark to 18 degree. Start from there. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in as well.

Advanced Tuner
    You also probably need to disable some misfire tests and disable codes. You're stuck in OL fault for a reason.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbaker77 View Post
    Tahoe finally died from DOD rebuilt the engine back to stockish, deleted DOD, installed truck Norris cam , new lifters, trays , Vlom delete the whole nine. stock everything else. watched goat rope, read alot guess im just not grasping it. can someone please point me in the right direction , been struggling since march wife said told you! should of just put the regular cam back in
    What problems are you having? This isn't a crazy advanced setup to tune but it can be challenging even for people who tune often.

If youre needing ground up help have you thought about seeing a email tuner? Several people including myself offer a service where you email logs and tune files back and forth until the setup is tuned.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs