Getting things set up to dial in MAF and VVE on my 2016 Camaro SS (FBO, E85). Runs well enough, but thought I'd go through the tune myself and make sure everything is acceptable. Been studying up on all things HPT and MAF/VVE tuning on these gen V platforms, and I have a few questions before I get started.

1. I noticed the VVE table values change based on the selected intake cam angle. Has anyone set up VVE graphs and filtered based on intake cam angle (ICA)? Notice any better VVE resolution this way?
  2. I can see the RPM and PR zone boundaries under engine/airflow/dynamic. There's also a hysteresis parameter for each (25 RPM and 0.0250 PR). Help text for RPM hysteresis below:
    [ECM] 3009 - Dynamic Airflow Zone - RPM Hysteresis: Hysteresis applied to RPM zone transitions to prevent oscillation between zones.
    Anyone know how these are applied to the boundary cutoffs? I was originally thinking of breaking down VVE graphs by zone, and that got me thinking about how the hysteresis values are applied.