Thread: 2007 Chevy Tahoe from Hell.....................................log analysis

Tuner in Training

2007 Chevy Tahoe from Hell.....................................log analysis

long story short.....2007 tahoe needed tranny, sat in field for amost a year, I bought it.

fixed tranny, checked dtc's complaining about misfire in 8...pretty much have that fixed and out of nowhere its telling me 4 fuel injecters are bad. Put 8 brand new stock injectors in it... same dtc's after clearing them.
    I am attaching the log

if anyone can tell me what component parts should be replaced
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Robertrw3; 07-15-2022 at 11:48 AM. Reason: uploaded a better log file

I would probably approach this issue like this:

- Check the injector/coil fuses. There is one for each bank.
    - If both fuses are good, swap the coils, brackets and harnesses from one bank to the other. See is the problem stays or moves.
    - If the problem moves check continuity in the coil pack harness. Find the bad wire, repair it or replace the whole harness.
    - If the problems stays on the same side, check for power to the coil pack harness from the engine harness ( I "think" it's the pink wire) and make sure your ground is good.
    - If you are getting 12V and your ground is good, get some noid lights and test for injector pulse.

This should get you started.