Thread: issue with code p061b 2019 mustang gt

Potential Tuner

issue with code p061b 2019 mustang gt

hello looking for help please 2019 mustang gt mt82d4 e-85 lth high flow cats jlt 120mm had a prior tune that set p016b or A once in a while and the tuner raised the allowable wheel torque error ? I think. and it was ok. went with a new tune from a different tuner (they are supposed to be better) and after the tune I got p061b right away. well 4 revisions later and data logs (pids looked good) I still have this code . it will set fast by third gear 3000 rpms . I loaded the prior tune and now it will throw the code. but it takes longer. car also goes into limp mode. It has also threw the p061d code but not much.

I smoked the air inlet no leaks performed otc volumetric efficiency chart for the maf sensor and even tried a new ford maf sensor/ took the t-body apart no play in throttle plate (also noticed the throttle body does not have a tps sensor/ strange unless it uses resistance from the motor to determine position?) (app1 is the pedal what's app2? just wondering)

I'm confused because I don't think its a mechanical issue but also why would 4 tunes not make a difference/ also the way this came on you would think its mechanical

I don't drive the car much / did the mods in February / made no changes to it since the first tune / only drivability issue is that it would stall with the ac on before the second tune

thanks for taking the time to look at this

Tune file / log file