Thread: dead in the streets!

Advanced Tuner

dead in the streets!

morning gents.2008 chrysler 300c, drove to a customers home to give an estimate and returned to my car and the remote wouldnt unlock the door. the customer had a extra fob battery and i installed the new battery and nothing! wont unlock or do anything, tried to start the car and nothing. how to test the fob to see if its transmitting to know where my issue is, the fob or the car's modual? i went to advanced discout and autozone to see if they had the little box that test the fobs but none of them has that anymore! any ideas on this?
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Advanced Tuner
    it was a bad dattery and after i replaced with a new batter, nothing. towed car home, grabbed the spare and nothing. called a locksmith to check system and found out that the first fob was good just another dead new battery and the brand new spare that was never used was bad and had to replace it. the locksmith told me that they were loosing money buying the fob batteries in boxes because they would go bad in a week! he replaced 2 bad batteries he had for my fob.cant even get good fob batteries anymore! everything is cheaply made all over.
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.