Thread: looking for a tune to run with my compounds and revmax trans

Potential Tuner

looking for a tune to run with my compounds and revmax trans

im looking for something different than my current setup (smarty s06 POD) its i run it on level 9 n turn the pod to 55 but its way too smokey and i just want to see what better options are out there my truck is an 06 5.9 4wd auto 62/471 6" lift 35" tires air dog 2 100hp injectors (but that is questionable because that is what the previous owner told me) and a new billet flexplate (ripped the center section out the factory one) revmax trans ive been wanting to go efi live route for a while but my buddy gave me this mvp2 and told me to check it out i downloaded all the drivers vcm suite but its alot to try to take in all at once ive been scouring this forum ever since just reading and trying my damnnest to grasp the concept of it all and the method to the madness so to speak if you guys want money for a tune pm me thats not out of the question. i just feel like the epa is about to pull up on me at any stop light with a big ass cannon that shoots out a net like the animal control or something

Banned
    Lots of what you see in the VCM editor you?ll never need ever, it?s just fluff parameters to say look how much we offer for parameters compared to others kind of thing. But anyways, talk to my buddy Rob at 5-9diesel.com if you want to purchase tuning for your 2006. Otherwise you can look at some of the samples on the forum and threads to get going in a direction on your own tuning. Start off with stock and slowly change things, one at a time till you find what you like.