Thread: wide band afr err

Tuner in Training

wide band afr err

im trying to dial in my ve so i can move on to spark. I dont think my math is right for the wideband error part.

here is my log file with the maf disabled and my normal file. (new log 722 is maf disabled) (test 5 is normal file.)

my math for the wide band is correct finally, but the afr error reads off. i figured i would have whole numbers.

car is
    97 corvette m6
    long tube headers
    x pipe
    no cats
    rear 02 delete
    wideband is aem uego x series. i had to go threw the ac pressure switch

Math for the err is as follows 100*((((2.3750*[7101.10])+7.3125
    )-[50121])/[50121]

new log 722.hpl

test 5 work run.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    Blaze your Math is fine. Make sure you selected % in the unit box of the MATHs User.

In Graphs Layout>> WB table set the decimal places to 0 if you only want whole numbers. What are your table's values?

I would recommend using the Lambda Scaling formula and EQ ratio commanded error rather than AFR commanded error. For the AEM 30-0334 it's (0.1621 * Volts) + 0.4990

I generally change Fuel>>General>>Stoich to 14.12 which is E10% and almost all stations here in USA have E10%. That way the fuel calibration is closer to what the fuel E% is everywhere. If you change this you will definitely want to go with Lambda not AFR error.

Is this pic what you are showing in your graph? Please log using these Channels.

Cheers
    Hondaeater
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hondaeater; 07-24-2022 at 02:17 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you. I have it set to 2 decimals so it would show 0.013 as correction. When I get back to the car I'll try that list out then report back.

Advanced Tuner
    Anytime blaze15301,

I would go back to the Tools> Math Parameters Manager> Maths- User and recheck the Units under the equation. It needs to be in percent (%) from the drop down menu.

Stay tuned!
    Hondaeater