Thread: Commanded fuel pressure PID won't read

Tuner in Training

Commanded fuel pressure PID won't read

I have an MPVI that I'm trying to read fuel pressure on an LB7. I added the commanded fuel pressure and rail pressure PIDs but when I run a scan they vanished from the list. Stop the scan they are back but not active (grey). Now they aren't even in the choices for adding channels. What am I doing wrong? I need to see if my FPR is acting up.

Try to repoll and re-add all you need at once. The older ECU's on the LB7's i found to be a bit clunky. Random PIDS would disappear and, yes it was frustrating. Did they read at first, but then if you add another PID, they fall off? That was my experience. After some extra adding i finally got them all in place at once. Don't believe you are doing anything wrong. This was an early 04 LB7
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Tuner in Training
    Thank you! This was on the first read with all the PIDs that I felt I needed. I'll try again tomorrow. I've seen rail pressure on this truck before but I don't remember if it was with my Ethos scanner or this.

Tuner in Training
    Pressure read this time but not balance rates. Found a crack in the molded rubber collar on the air tube letting unmetered air in. It was lean and hunting.