Thread: Porsche Cayenne

Potential Tuner

Question Porsche Cayenne

Doubt I'll get any responses here, but if I do, that'd be great! I'm a new Porsche Cayenne Turbo owner. 2011, 958.1 to be exact. On one hand, there are a plethora of ECU tuning solutions for our platform. Yet, on the other hand, it's not that great. It would be more than amazing if we could get HPTuners support as I know it's a quality product, software tuning, and company.

What would it take to get the Porsche ECU data available for reading/writing/tuning?

I am going to purchase the MPVI2+ OBD2 device at least, for now. A tuner I plan on working with (a really knowledgable Porsche shop out of Arkansas!) recommended I could give this a try for data-logging purposes. Since there doesn't seem to be any all-in-one sort of data-logging AND tuning solution all in one. If I want to flash/tune the ECU, I'll most likely need a handheld OBD2 device called MyGenius. Luckily, it does hold up to 5 tunes and I can just leave it in the glovebox. It won't do any parameter reading/data-logging though... and I really want/need a solution for data logging so that I can get my tune fully dialed in (sending data logs back to the tuner to adjust the tune, etc). I also plan on running a WMI kit at some point and really want the ability to log and monitor data especially.

I'm hoping the MPVI2+ at the very least won't be a paperweight and will serve me well for data-logging purposes, if nothing else.

If there's any way I can assist in getting ECU data to the forum or to HPTuners, how could one use HPTuners to tune this platform?

Again, probably would be a miracle if anyone responds. But hey!

There are other solutions for tuning and logging these cars
    Xstages Motorsport

Tuning inquiries:

ECU, TCU, CPC Online Tuning
    Whatsapp: +971503383340
    Email: [email protected]
    Insta: @xstages.motorsport
    www.xstages.com