Thread: cant tune

cant tune

Everything was working fine till today. When i try to make a new tune on the same truck i bought it for, it says I cant due to insufficient credits. Ive had the same hardware and credits since late 2020 so I dont see what the problem is. Can anyone help with this issue?
    02 Tahoe, Rebuilt 5.3, PRC 2.5 heads, BTR Stg2 V2 cam, 50lb Injectors, Speed Engineering LT's, Offroad Y, Magnaflow catback, Built 4L60, NP241 swap etc etc...

What kind of vehicle is it?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

02 chevy tahoe 4x4
    02 Tahoe, Rebuilt 5.3, PRC 2.5 heads, BTR Stg2 V2 cam, 50lb Injectors, Speed Engineering LT's, Offroad Y, Magnaflow catback, Built 4L60, NP241 swap etc etc...

Could be a bug in the file you are trying to write. May be worth trying to read the file off the truck again, make the changes to that file and write it back in. See if that works.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Its something with the software im thinking. Last time i made a tune it was fine, today i adjusted a few things and it wont let me even save it. If i exeit out of the screen and try to save it that way it comes up as "you do not have a license for this file". I tried redownloading all the hpt software on the laptop but nothing changed.

Edit, i tried to read the stock file tune and it wont let me. Also went into the license info on the editor and its blank.
    Last edited by mjc79; 07-24-2022 at 08:47 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Yes the ticket number is 57591. Thanks