Thread: Hp tuners vs forscan for coding injectors 2016 ranger 3.2L

Potential Tuner

Hp tuners vs forscan for coding injectors 2016 ranger 3.2L

Hello all, im needing to recode a set of injectors im about to replace on my 3.2L wildtrak and ive seen a few tutorials online about using forscan to do this, however i already have a hp tuner from previous years tuning a turbo falcon and was wondering if its worth buying the 4 credits to get into the pcm via hptuners instead, and unsure if this feature is definitely able to modify this way or would i be better off buying into the forscan option. Either way im spending money so if the hp tuner will trump the forscan tuner for the longrun ill chose that option but just dont want to lay out the 200 bucks now in credits if i can't code these injectors with it. Thanks in advance for any help

Potential Tuner
    Forscan will be alot cheaper, I'm not sure if you can do it with hp tuners ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgo82 View Post
    Hello all, im needing to recode a set of injectors im about to replace on my 3.2L wildtrak and ive seen a few tutorials online about using forscan to do this, however i already have a hp tuner from previous years tuning a turbo falcon and was wondering if its worth buying the 4 credits to get into the pcm via hptuners instead, and unsure if this feature is definitely able to modify this way or would i be better off buying into the forscan option. Either way im spending money so if the hp tuner will trump the forscan tuner for the longrun ill chose that option but just dont want to lay out the 200 bucks now in credits if i can't code these injectors with it. Thanks in advance for any help
    when you say recode you mean re sacle yeah ? change different CC flow rate spec of injectors from 640cc to 1000cc like an example ? like a stand alone ecu you need to give injector Flow CC and dead time ect ? if so yeah you can do it....think i saw it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWYKVoFcOmk&t=3047s