I am having issues with a stand alone from a 2016 Malibu that I can't get the Driver Demand tables to do anything, it is like they are not even being used by the ECM. I have even gone as far as Zeroing out the entire table for A, B, C and reduced power mode and the pedal still works the same. One would think the engine would never get above idle if the DD tables are zeroed.

I need to modify the lower % sections as the pedal is almost dead until 15% and then it jumps from Idle to around 1200-1400 RPMs. Also, I am exceeding the driver pedal axle torque requested around peak torque and it closes the TB.

I suspect everything works as it should in a car but, when transmission is removed in stand alone mode, something is not happy. I have tried using calculated VSS (No speed sensor), switching the trans to Manual/Auto, setting front wheel drive to disable, the only thing that showed any improvement was changing all the gear ratios to 1.

The scanner has its own problems as follows:
Without PC logging
Engine Oil pressure PID working ~44.7 PSI
Engine Oil Temp Railed at -40F.
Ethanol Fuel % (SAE) does not display in the channel list at all.

Tethered logging
Engine Oil pressure PID not working 0 PSI
Engine Oil Temp working properly ~ 135F
Ethanol Fuel % (SAE) displayed and working at 38.8%

I have had a ticket in since 6/27 and they have no idea when they will look at it.

I am looking for a 2016 anything LTG with a manual transmission file but, I can't seem to find one. I found newer models but I have the e80 ECM vs the e80A and it fails the security.

Does anyone have a stock LTG manual file for an e80 ECM or a file they know works in stand alone they would be wiling to share?