Thread: 2013 control pack P2107 P0100

Tuner in Training

2013 control pack P2107 P0100

I am using a control pack with a procharger just switched back to a standard intake from cobra jet (had to change connector). I can?t get rid of throttle body code (changed tune back to regular throttle body parameters). And also getting no maf readings and throwing code. I checked the connectors, any ideas? Anything,

Advanced Tuner
    P2107 is throttle body motor fails to operate. P0100 is a Maf error. In your tune did you change the Manifold volume back to stock? check to see if the connection is good to the throttle body. should here it actuate when the key turns on without starting. if you didnt change the throttle body its self back to original your data will be off for Effective and predictive. can you post your tune file..

Tuner in Training
    Thank you I will check out the tune data and post tune file tomorrow

Tuner in Training
    Kinda odd car will run and move throttle works but car goes into fuel cut

Tuner in Training

tune file

Here is my tune file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Here is a data log ware it starts out working than goes into injector cut at wot
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderson View Post
    Here is a data log ware it starts out working than goes into injector cut at wot
    Check your MAF connection and to see if it facing the right direction, both of your long tern and short term fuel trims in the data log are all Zeros. i will look thru the tune file..