Thread: adjusting 2015 6L80 shift pressures and shift times

Tuner

adjusting 2015 6L80 shift pressures and shift times

I have looked everywhere. Where do I go to adjust the pressure and shift time on this? I can adjust the pressures oncoming and offgoing, but dont know what the columns are in the editor, I see the KpA pressure, but whats the other side, in the 0,1,2 columns? its a pretty big difference between those settings. And on my Gen 5 truck, where can I find the shift times and adjust line pressure for TCC etc? thanks in advance!

Honestly just leave the upshift shift pressures alone, you don't need to add any more shift pressure.

The shift times are the upshift torque adder tables.

The shift pressure adaptive settings for the on-coming pressure presets can be increased a little bit but don't go crazy with those.

TCC pressure settings are clearly labeled if you just look for them. It says apply ramp and max pressure right there. It also should let you see the regulator gain and regulator offset settings. The apply ramp and max pressure can stay the same but you can increase the regulator gain and offset numbers by a little bit. Then also reduce the TCC desired slip to zero.

You have to be in advanced view under the edit tab to see all tables. I made this tune below a while ago, can't remember everything I did for it but it should show some changes in there. It had some mods and 33's, just use it for reference.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    My truck has a cam, headers, exhaust etc. stock converter and freshly built 6L80. Can I possibly write this just to the TCM and see how it works? My torque adders that are set in my current tune are lower than this one you sent. Shift scheduling on mine is a little later. Just curious how this tune would work on mine. running 305/50/20 on 20x12s

This is just a reference tune, don't flash it to your truck.

I only posted it to show some of the tables you were asking about. Many things are bound to be different that deal with shift scheduling because of possible different tire sizes or gear ratio's.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.