I am trying to tune an engine in SD to get VE table sorted out using a wideband but first time tuning so maybe a bit lost. Engine is a stock LQ9 with tsp 212/218 low lift cam, dorman ls2 intake, 92mm throttle body - drive by cable, shorty headers 1 5/8" and dual 2.5" exhaust to dual in/out muffler, no cats. I have done a few runs around town, low speed driving due to speed limit and when i update my tune, i am going from lean to rich and vise versa. I have been using paste special multiply by % to update VE each time I log. Also i find that when i rev a bit, car seems like its on cruise control, revs slow to return to idle setpoint. I did notice my IAC jumps up to over 100 and returns slow. I assumed my IAC would be out of the picture when accelerating as enough air would enter through throttle blade. I read about throttle cracker and follower, tried to disable cracker in tune and increase follower decay to get engine rev to return to idle faster. I have attached tunes and logs as I am lost. Thanks for any advice.VE tuning, after log 6, multiply by %.hpt7.hpl8.hplVE tuning, after log 7, multiply by %.hpt