Thread: 2018 Camaro 2.0T E80 Missing ETC Scaler

Tuner in Training

2018 Camaro 2.0T E80 Missing ETC Scaler

Hey Guys,

Working on a 2018 Camaro 2.0T E80 PCM. Got it tuned up fairly well and threw a larger throttle body on from a 2.5 Malibu. Basically going from stock 59 to a 65mm tb. I was hoping it would be close enough to not necessitate ETC scaling or major running airflow tweaks. Well idle is fairly poor, but does idle and runs great everywhere else. Popped the tune back open on the editor and realized there is no ETC scaler available to alter. Opening the Malibu tune file it is available, and there are a few discussions on this board regarding changing camaro and ATS ETC settings, so I'm thinking this may just be a table HPtuners hasn't made available for 2018 specific files yet? Tried the latest stable and beta versions, still missing. Is my hunch correct it's just a table HPtuners needs to define, or are there other ways of getting this taken care of without needing to adjust ETC scaling? Few posts mention throttle area limits, but I don't think that will do what I'm after, though the Malibu file has different values than my Camaro file. Current tune file attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes, there is no ETC calibration form,Apply for HPTUNRS Add ETC Form