Thread: Trouble Code Throttle Cosing

Trouble Code Throttle Closing

Hello,

Everything was good a couple days ago. When I did a pull, I got a UO42B light and at that specific high rpm the throttle started to close down. The light turns off at lower speeds and rpm. Service rear axle, traction control, and engine light flashes. I've done 100+ redline pulls and throttle never closed until this. I'll take to dealer? Car runs and sounds great below 6,500rpm. Thanks, you're thoughts.[ ATTACH]122862[/ATTACH]07292022 tune 60x closing throttle.hpl
    Last edited by jlbjr; 07-31-2022 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Spelling

Hello,

I'm specifically asking if that code at that time would make the throttle begin to close. I've done a ton of pulls to the redline on that tune, and never the throttle reduced. I added flex fuel a while ago and it added a lot of torque. I never messed with virtual torque, I upped DD 5% and fuel pressures. Again, that was 40 pulls ago. The Engine light and rear axle light do not stay on. Only when I go WOT and at 6,250- redline the lights go on and throttle goes to 85%. I'm upset if I have a problem. That code also comes up as CCM communication error. I disconnected the battery for about an hour. I have'nt went to redline yet. Car runs awesome other wise, very happy with flex fuel E50. The engine loves it. Thanks.