Thread: about 2017 mustang GT P061C error

about 2017 mustang GT P061C error

hello guys,i have a problem with my 2017 mustang gt,i changed 3.73 ratio and torson LSD,when i?m at WOT mode,there will get a error message,P061C,Internal Control Module Engine RPM Performance,So I'm confused. Just because I changed ratio and LSD?
    so if you know this problem,please help me to check.
    if i use vcm editor can fix this problem?just need to disable P061C error message or i need to change raito?
    thanks.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangchinaclub View Post
    hello guys,i have a problem with my 2017 mustang gt,i changed 3.73 ratio and torson LSD,when i?m at WOT mode,there will get a error message,P061C,Internal Control Module Engine RPM Performance,So I'm confused. Just because I changed ratio and LSD?
    so if you know this problem,please help me to check.
    if i use vcm editor can fix this problem?just need to disable P061C error message or i need to change raito?
    thanks.
    I would guess to say since you changed the gears, Torque calculated is not matching torque programmed. You may need to adjust the torque and inverse tables.

You absolutely do not need to adjust TQ and Tq inverse tables when swapping to a different final drive ratio

Advanced Tuner
    Should be able to go into vcm scanner and input new gear ratio and update it