Thread: 2010 camaro 6.2 f35 cam help running rich

Potential Tuner

2010 camaro 6.2 f35 cam help running rich

im new at this and trying to figure it out. I have a 2010 Camaro 6.2 manual has Cai, headers, no cats rear O2s disabled and tsp f35 cam it seems to be running really rich any help would be appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    You may want to add a few more channels to your log. Cylinder airmass, Injector duty, VE airflow. Those should get you some more useable data. Also, get rid of all of the throttle channels except the COMMANDED THROTTLE ACTUATOR, <---<< keep that one. Your o2 readiness and delay tables are maxed out. The car never went into closed loop in that log. Didn't check your DTC's but my guess is that the o2's may not be disabled correctly? Not entirely sure on that as i have not had to disable any rear o2's. I would cut your Adaptive Idle Spark in Half. On the OVERSPEED & UNDERSPEED. That should allow the idle to be a little more steady.
    Last edited by LS ROB; 08-06-2022 at 10:40 PM.

Get a wideband o2 sensor for tuning, you are going nowhere fast without one.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    thanks Ls Rob ill do that also i dont know how to get into the o2 readiness and delay tables il look though its my first time getting into all this so all the help is appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 02ws6trans-am View Post
    thanks Ls Rob ill do that also i dont know how to get into the o2 readiness and delay tables il look though its my first time getting into all this so all the help is appreciated
    just looked up that cam and that's a pretty big bumpstick. I do not have any experience on tuning with that much cam so disregard my comments about the car not going into closed loop. I'm not sure if that cam would be able to run in closed loop honestly. you may want to do some research and/or ask some more questions. 5FDP is one of the heavy hitters that come through from time to time. If he suggests a wideband, then I'd get a wideband. That way you know exactly what the car is doing.